Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Two Weeks and Counting...

With our delivery scheduled for August 19, we are counting down the next two weeks until our little guy arrives! Yesterday was one of my regular non-stress tests and they also gave me a few face pics of him while checking the fluid. I watched as he opened his mouth and kind of puckered up... pretty cute :)

At this point, the placenta is still healthy and his heart rate isn't showing any cause for concern. Both of those things were worries at this stage with Cooper, so I'm grateful!

I think Coop is pretty tuned in to what is going on in his little world... he talks about baby brother coming and says hi to my belly. He's excited for Grammie to come and take him to the hospital. I am anxious for how it will go to split my time in half, but I'll just do what I have to in order to make sure he knows he's my number one. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...