Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thanksgiving Printable


I love Thanksgiving time.
love how Thanksgiving is about gathering and family and goodness,
and lacks the same stress of Christmas.
(Not that I don't love the goings on of Christmas!)
Anyhow, I searched for a quote I could use to decorate for this season of thanks
and loved this one by President Monson...


 


If you right click and save, you'll have a 5x7 print. If you click the link below to download from my 4shared account, you'll have a 12x18 wall hanging. I just didn't want to upload such big files here!


The 12x18 is a size that Costco Photo Center prints for just $3! You can go to Costco Photo Center, create a free account if you don't already have one, and upload this file once saved to your computer. Then select print size 12x18 and go to your local warehouse to pick up- cheap and easy! 


UPDATE: I've received a number of comments requesting an 8x10 size print and,
without further ado, here it is! I was only able to do the multi-colored one,
but if you click on this image below, then right click and save,
you can print your 8x10 right at home :)


Happy Thanksgiving decorating all!

Visit thecsiproject.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...