Monday, November 24, 2008

Wedding over the Weekend

This weekend was my cousin Kelsey's wedding in the Twin Falls Temple. My Dad, Mom and sister Cyndel stayed with us Friday night and then were around on Saturday for the wedding goings on. While we were waiting for them to come outside, I took these pictures- I really like this one of Taron and Keaton. Unfortunately, Cooper would not sit still long enough to be included. But these two look great in front of our beautiful new Temple.

I got in on my Grandma taking a picture of my Mom with Cooper- clearly they weren't intending me to be taking it, but they are together none the less. Then just after this picture, my camera died- grrr. Right in time for them to come outside and me be left with no decent pictures of the real reason we were there. I did get one of Cyndel on Stephen's phone, but we still have to figure out what to do with it from there. anyhow, congrats to Kelsey and Cliff and thanks to my family for coming to visit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...