Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fourth of July and more

For the month of July, Taron and Keaton get to be at our house and we're already having fun with them! They are learning how their Dad keeps our business running if nothing else. :) Stephen got the boys some daytime fireworks that had parachute army guys in them this year- they all loved them! I love these shots of Cooper's reactions to the bangs and blasts!

This last weekend, my parents drove over and spent the afternoon of the Fourth and Sunday with us- it was great to have them here and spend some time with my brother. It took some explaining to get Cooper to understand that Grandpa was coming, but not in the backhoe! On Sunday afternoon we went to my Aunt Kim and Uncle Kirk's house in Jerome for a yummy BBQ. It was fun to hang out afterwards and listen to my uncle and the kids- I'll forever call Conner and Cyndel that no matter how old they get ;) play the guitar. The pic is my sister singing along with her friend Shane.


These final pics are just some I've taken in the few days before and after the Fourth. I love this one of the boys on the tramp- leftover bedding from a sleepout the night before and they were loving wrestling around in it! Taron and Keaton are awesome brothers and helpers :)

Coop loves to play tractors on any set of stairs... I love how he always asks "wanna play?" :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...