Thursday, December 2, 2010

Decking the Halls

For the first time in Stephen and I's married life, we ventured into the hills to cut down a Christmas tree! We tagged along with our great friends the Gardners and braved the roads into the South Hills near our house. We got the cutest, country style tree! It was so cold that we didn't spend as much time playing in the snow as we'd have liked, but it was a great memory nonetheless!


The last day of November (just a few days ago) the boys had fun eating the candy/ helping Mom fill our advent calenders! I also put a little activity in the bigger one that I do with them each day! I am so excited to be able to be home to share the holiday season with my kids! I love, love, love this time of the year! Hope it's off to a good start for all of you too :)


Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...