Monday, July 28, 2014

Kellogg's and Family Time Make the Best #GoodNightSnack #cbias

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser.
All opinions are mine alone. #CollectiveBias

Pin It!

I think there's pretty much nothing I love more than family time. Nothing rejuvenates as well for me; not alone time or the pulse of a crowd for sure. All of my boys and I being happy together, focused on each other over anything else... those are the moments that get me through the next while and make me continue to truly, deeply love being a Mom. And when they aren't clouded by my having to be in the kitchen instead, I'm especially happy!


Recently Stephen got home late from work and actually requested Raisin Bran Crunch for something to eat! It was a rare, calm night and the boys were clamoring for something more too, so I pulled out these boxes of Kellogg's cereals and we headed outside to our picnic table for a simple dice game and good night snack. I love summer dusk and just soaked up the whole moment, missing our older boys for sure...






What is it about boxes of cereal that are just kind of enchanting? Watching the boys, with all these awesome choices laid out, and pouring into their own bowls, I realized that it might just be independence. Cereal is the perfect snack, perfect solution, because they can do it themselves entirely. They can choose which kind they want and make it happen all on their own... it's pretty great to see how proud they are of themselves! :)



For our older boys... it's really just about ease- ha! Hungry? (always... literally, always...) Cereal in the pantry? Bam, done. We spend a lot of time in the water during the summer and the boys love the evening time at our local lake. When we get home past dinner time or even the normal bedtime, cereal sets the world right again in a hurry. Buying so many different cereal choices at once this time around sure made me realize how having lots of options really is helpful to me as the Mom! :)

They all loved this yummy new Jif Peanut Butter kind. And I've decided the Cinnabon box belongs in my own little hiding space somewhere in the kitchen- so, so yummy! Kellogg's also has a new Rice Krispies Multigrain Shapes kind that is lightly sweetened and graham flavored- yum!

Pin It!

I grabbed our cereals in the cereal aisle at our local Walmart... ours is right about the middle of the grocery section of the store and awfully hard to miss! :) Enjoy!


Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...