Wednesday, June 11, 2008

"Congress, get off your gas, and drill!"

For some reason I'm passionate about this this morning... I heard on the radio about an on-line petition that Chuck Norris was promoting and looked it up right away. The article is titled "Congress, get off your gas, and drill!" The campaign is called American Solutions.

I would typically be cynical of something like this and pessimistic that it could matter at all in the big picture of politics. But it's no skin off anyone's nose to "sign" an on-line petition, and I'm frustrated enough with having to pay $54 to fill up my relatively fuel effiecient car every week and a half that I'm willing to do whatever I can in any small way!

Click on these links above or the banner I've added below- lets watch what happens!

And in the meantime, add to our food storage... :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...