Friday, April 2, 2010

We Love Easter!


I love Easter time- I seem to be a little more thoughtful of spiritual things and love the energy of springtime. Without a doubt, filling my kids' Easter baskets is one of my favorite traditions of the entire year!
Last weekend when the boys were here, we were able to get these few pictures of them in their Easter get-ups (with Conference this weekend, we got them all dressed up the week before). I remember Easter dresses and hats, little white gloves and purses so well as a little girl! And even though I have boys, I plan to make Easter a special time for them that way too :)

Hopefully you take a minute to watch the video above. I am so grateful for my Savior and know that, indeed, He Lives! It is because of Him that everything IS- our families, our goals, our existence, is a result of His Resurrection. Wishing anyone stopping by a very Happy Easter!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...