Friday, March 18, 2011

Home Again Home Again

Earlier this week the I took Cooper and Ryder and headed to my parent's to be with my sister, nieces and parents while Stephen was in Nevada working. It was really a fun visit! Lots of good times with Grandpa and the chance to love on my favorite little girls...







Cooper and Quincy scored when Grandma came packing up these old lunchboxes for them to play with! We had a quick walk down memory lane remembering them from when we were in school. And my new little niece Brylee was about the funnest thing ever... Cooper and Ryder both enjoyed loving on her too!





Love these little ones! We are looking forward to getting back again in the next few weeks- I love the comfort  and spirit of home I still feel at my parent's!


Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...