Monday, March 21, 2011

Meaningful Monday: Taking the Plunge

I guess it's still Monday... barely! Such is life...

Meaningful to me right now: For quite awhile now I've wanted to try listing some of the crafty things I make on Etsy, a site for selling handmade goods. But I just hadn't taken the plunge!


Recently I started swapping my creations on a fun site called whoopdwhoop, where I earn points for creations that people request from me, then use those points to request things from others. Well, it's been so fun and has gone so well that I decided to finally dip my toes in Etsy water and actually sell some of the things I've made!

Kinda fun and kinda scary... check out my new Etsy Shop- creativesky. I've only got some of my larger creations left over from last fall's craft show there now, but as I create from now on, I'll be making extra for the shop! You can get a peek at the bottom of my sidebar too...



And I'll still swap on whoopdwhoop also- it's so fun being able to share what I enjoy with others who do too! If you have some extra "this, that or the other" that you've made- check it out! So begins another new little venture!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...