Thursday, February 14, 2013

!yaD senitnelaV yppaH



Happy Valentines Day!
I can't wait for the boys to wake up to their Valentines Treasure Hunt! I also can't wait to spend the rest of my life with my best friend, my Valentine. Didn't we look cute down in Mexico six years ago?! I always put this pic up as part of our Valentine decor :)





We've been doing lots of artsy fun things prepping for this day- Coop and Ry both have homemade cards hidden in the cupboard to give to their Dad this morning. Cooper's is complete with a picture of a sea monster- awesome! Below he's proudly displaying the card he made for his primary teachers last Sunday :)



I made these adorable little candy robots for the primary kids that Stephen and I teach-
they LOVED them! Saw the idea HERE and made the simple tag for the front :)



Plenty of silliness going on relative to Valentines season too... nutty boys posing in front of our small town post office as we head in to send some fun Valentine mail to grandparents and cute nieces.
And in the silly glasses they found in their mailboxes one morning :)


I've said before, my husband is NOT the patient type when it comes to gifts! If he has something for me, he can't even stand it but to give it to me early. Such was the case with this fun Valentine stuffed animal and note on our bathroom mirror :) I have the best cheesy, thoughtful husband ever!


More cheese abounds- I can't help but play it up with these cinnamon lips.
I love the smell of cinnamon candy even more than the taste and couldn't resist walking past at the store!


This is the cute gift Cooper is giving to his teacher. I knew I wanted to give her some crayons- the little stubs in her crayon buckets could seriously used replaced! Given that those aren't exactly for her, I tied on one of the cute roll-up totes I've made in the past for her to use as she will. I'd been trying to come up with a cute saying to go with the crayons and added the candies so I could go with "Colorful + Smart + Jolly = One Amazing Teacher" :) 

Later this afternoon, we are headed out of town to join Stephen in his falconry adventures at the Utah Sky Trials for the weekend. I'm excited to be enjoying time with all five of my boys somewhere besides our own living room!

Happy Valentines Day all!
Remember you are loved, no matter what, today and everyday :)

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...