Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Inspiring Creativity Link Party


It's Thursday- time for another dose of Inspiring Creativity Link Up with Twin Dragonfly Designs and I! Having something so standard every week is new and different for me- a good thing for sure ;)
First I get to feature a couple of ideas from those of you that shared last week- thank you so much for the support! It's fun to see new stuff be added...

You already know I have a thing for Valentines arrows ;) 

And this great Quote Board from The Happy Scraps-
I particularly love that it includes "be silly"- perfect!
Thanks to a few of my bloggy besties for supporting this new effort- I hope we keep seeing more awesome stuff to feature each week!
Guidelines...
1. Link to a specific blog post {not your blog home page}.
2. Please grab our button and post it somewhere on your blog {thanks for sharing the love}.
3. Be sure to visit at least two other links and leave a comment {we all love comments}.
If you are new to Link Parties and have a question or two let us know ~ we would love to help out!

Inspiring Creativity


Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...