Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Creamy Yellow Cake Bars {Quick and Easy Recipe}

Delicious Creamy Yellow Cake Mix Bars-so easy!
Pin It!

Quite a few years ago I first made these yummy cake mix bars for my family and just recently made them again. Why I haven't shared on the blog before I'm not sure- this one is a definite keeper!

 These are really simple and fast... and really creamy and yummy. I think I first started making these when I was scrambling to make the few ingredients I had in the cupboard work (ya know, like I pretty much always seem to have to do) :)




First combine crust ingredients and press into the pan...



Then mix and spread the creamy portion on top (as always, pretty much anything with cream cheese involved is a winner in my book!)...


Just out of the oven- the crust stays really soft and the top just the right gooey-ness! I know, not a word.. oh well!

Quick and Easy Creamy Yellow Cake Mix Bars- sounds so yummy!
Pin It!
Grab the recipe card at the top of this post by clicking, then right click and save, copy into your word program and print! These are a yummy treat that's a nice change from the norm and takes really simple, have-on-hand kinds of ingredients- ENJOY!

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...