Monday, April 25, 2011

Can't Resist... More Bow Ties!


I've already ranted about it, but THIS tutorial from delia creates makes the cutest stinkin' bow ties! I can hardly stop sewing them! There is a stack of cut fabric on my table that will be making it's way into my Etsy shop and whoopdwhoop this week (hopefully). :) I used one my favorite fabrics- the turquoise paisley for Cooper's and some fun springy polka dots for Ryder. I actually made two of each (for Taron and Keaton if they wanted), but the other two ended up being too small for even the little boys! I couldn't have been happier with my cute little dudes all decked out! I love how the bow ties look so fresh and fun and that they are the kind you can really tie! I put velcro on mine at the back so that I didn't have to make the boys hold still long enough to tie. It's taken no time at all for me to get fast at it actually, but it took a bit of practice in the beginning! 





For the suspenders, I very loosely followed THIS tutorial from Make It and Love It. I think the boys kinda thought they were annoying, but if they fit tighter than probably wouldn't have been an issue.So long as I can find the suspender clips in bulk, I'll be making more of these for sure! :)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...