Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Meaningful Monday: Goodness and Change

Yet again, Monday is over, but here I go :) First a few meaningful things that have made me smile lately...


I love a rainbow of colors together! I've wanted to do something with paint chips for awhile now and finally whipped out a fun little stacked bunting for my living room shelf. I framed three free printables that I found here and am so happy with this shelf right now!



These two fun pics of my boys together... pure goodness. :) Coop reading to Ry and them eating apple slices inside a living room fort....... love love love. And with two little boys, sometimes this is what you get when you  go to take the last sip of your drink...

... a plastic frog and a smile :)

And the most meaningful thing going on around here right now...


... the views around our house are about to look more like this. Before this month is over, we'll be packing up our life here in south central Idaho and moving east. Closer to Taron and Keaton, closer to both of our extended families, closer to the more productive hub of our business, closer to real mountains, closer to where we've known we wanted to be. A fresh start and a new ability to grow.

This weekend we found a house that we are really excited about in the Groveland area of Blackfoot. It sits at the end of a dead end street and will be great for the boys and their bikes. It's very near both the elementary school and the church. It has large trees and a fun yard. It felt right.

Soooo... bring on the boxes and the antibacterial wipes. (I think I'll let that shelf above be one of the last things that gets packed!) It goes without saying I may be around less over these next few weeks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...