Sunday, August 21, 2011

Soon to Be: Engagement Gift


My baby sister is about to marry the luckiest guy on earth... 



... and I couldn't let the chance to give a gift pass me by ;)


I thought they turned out awfully cute...


... the cups and the pics :)

I got these very mugs at Walmart- any mug should work great for this project :) Then I cut these words out on my Cricut using SCAL. If you have a Silhouette instead, this design is obviously really simple! Then I applied the vinyl right to the cups like any other thing- it adhered beautifully! I did have to warn them that the cups weren't dishwasher safe :)

 Kinda neat to document this awesome time in their lives :)  

Click through to Places I Link to see where I'll try to share :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...