Friday, December 30, 2011

Day After Party!


The day after Christmas, my Huffaker family came to our house for our Christmas get-together! Finally we were all together, including my sister Lundyn and her family! Quincy and Coop are so funny when they get together- their favorite thing lately is funny rhyming back and forth. Quince will say something like "Boop, Moop, Gloop" and then it's Coop's turn so he says "Darp, Tarp, Yarp" or something equally silly! Eventually they start throwing in random stuff like "Snowman, Droman, Gloman, animal poop!" It's probably not too funny in my retelling it, but it really is so funny to hear them crack each other up! Such a fun age!


This year, my siblings all drew names as couples and everyone had fun ideas! The kids were so cute waiting to open presents!


Cyndel and Ben made Lundyn and Josh a "Christmas Sundae" kit that was so cute! They made fudge and caramel sauce to go with it and included cute glass ice cream cups. From us, Conner and Jodie got a "Winter Warmth" gift that included a little kettle and some of our homemade cocoa mix, along with mugs, bowls and soup mix. Lundyn and Josh also gave us an awesome stove-top Whirly-Pop popcorn popper!! I can't wait to try it out!



Conner and Jodie actually stuck to the theme of "Re-gifted/Re-purposed" and made the coolest book hideout for Ben and Cyndel! Hopefully you can see from the pic- Conner took a Medical Dictionary and hollowed it out so they can store stuff inside! This was the star of the show for sure!


That and this adorable little rocking horse for my little niece, Brylee!  And we can't wait to try out this cool bumper ball of Ryders!



When it was all said and done and we were alone at home again, Ry zonked out right on the floor! This was really a fun time and I'm glad we took the effort to be together without anyone missing. I'm grateful for our home that is finally big enough to be able to host everyone!


Photobucket

PS... Yes, I'm pretty sure this is my last Christmas post ;)
I ended up with 141 pictures over the course of four days!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...