Friday, January 10, 2014

Quick and Easy Cheddar Chowder

Pin It!
Winter makes me want to make soup for dinner. I guess this season is probably the reason soup even exists, really... Gotta love eating something that just warms you inside when it's cold outside. :)

Haven't shared a recipe in a long while, so I thought I'd share this one today. This quick, easy, cheesy version of potato soup has been a go-to for me for the past few winters. I've even made it in huge batches for functions for Stephen before and it's always been a hit.

Pin It!
I know I sometimes look at recipes like this, that are labeled 'quick and easy', and think that they are not really quick enough or easy enough honestly! But, please don't let this recipe scare you off from the start- it truly does come together super simply and includes ingredients you very likely have. I like that there's no fake junk involved here either :) If you want to print this recipe card below, just click, then right click the bigger version and save. Paste into your document program and print. Sure hope you enjoy this as much as our family does!


Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...