Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Inspiring Creativity Link-Up



Hello hello for another Thursday! Heather from Twin Dragonfly Designs and I are both in the thick of exciting weekends- she's headed to Disneyland and I'm off to SNAP Conference! But we will still be checking in on what you link up this week, of course :)

Today I'm featuring this yummy looking Anti-Inflammatory Quinoa Salad shared by The Wellness Wife. I'm forever wishing I cooked more like this and am anxious to keep up with her blog!

And now for this week!
1. Link to a specific blog post {not your blog home page}.
2. Please grab our button and post it somewhere on your blog {thanks for sharing the love}.
3. Be sure to visit at least two other links and leave a comment {we all love comments}.

If you are new to Link Parties and have any questions let us know ~ we'd love to help out!

Inspiring Creativity

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...