Monday, February 28, 2011

Meaningful Monday


Right now I am really enjoying blogging and it's been working out that I can post fairly frequently, but that's not always the case. I'd like to start a new standard weekly post- Meaningful Mondays- that will at least be something to plan on even when I can't do any more! Each Monday I'll post something that has caused me to think or that I've picked up on or enjoyed recently.



I've always loved quotes and this past week or so I picked up these ones from the movies we watched with friends or that I turned on for Cooper.








No, they can't get any cuter... and yes, his hair is green :)


So, will anyone join me? What has been meaningful to you lately? Leave me a quick comment or a link if you like :) And have a meaningful Monday...


Photobucket


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...