Friday, June 14, 2013

'One Nation Under God, Indivisible' Printable


Did you happen to notice the printable above on my mantle
when I shared my glittery fireworks decor the other day?!
Of course I planned on sharing it with you!



I had intended on doing something with the entire Pledge of Allegiance, but decided that these particular words stood out to me and went with that instead.

I love that word 'Indivisible.' And feel, honestly, like there's a lot our country needs to remember to stand indivisible against these days. Acknowledging that we do exist Under God wouldn't hurt for sure, either...

Anyhow, if you like, you can grab this simple printable as a full size 16x20 to be printed at a photo center, or as a smaller 8x10 through the links below! Please quickly follow via facebook or twitter if you do :) Enjoy!






Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...