Monday, January 3, 2011

Year of Dates


Wanted to quickly share the fun, homemade gift I gave Stephen this year for Christmas. We have been terrible at taking time for ourselves ever since we had Cooper and I know that Stephen would really like it if we had more "us" time. So I sat down with my awesome friend that generally watches the boys and we mapped out one day per month over this whole next year that would be a date night!


Picking the actual day allowed Stephen to sit down with this cute little book and schedule them in his phone. I also got to pick some unique, inexpensive things for us to do, like shooting pool, picnic in the canyon, and lots of temple sessions. I'm hopeful this will be a fun, effective gift for him all through the year! I adapted the idea from here.

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...