Tuesday, January 31, 2012

14 Days!



And so it begins! Fourteen days of Valentines surprises for the boys in their mailboxes when they wake up each morning!
Earlier this week I finished these fun little boxes and they personalized themselves :)



I'd say they've been enjoying them :)
Ryder's is a new home for his favorite, favorite thing- his "black guy" :)
And Cooper's is a new treasure box :)
I might have to search for the boxes just to be able to put surprises in them at all!




The huge majority of the surprises I'll put in
are things I'll make on the fly :)
Here's a few:



Secret  Valentine Messages... would be fun for anytime too :)
Hidden Messages from BHG, as pinned HERE


Anyhow, I'll stop there, but will hopefully post some updates
about their favorites over the next two weeks :)

Also going to be doing a version of THIS idea for Stephen :)
Love this season!

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...