Monday, June 3, 2013

The Perfect Potluck Pasta Salad


Been a bit since I've shared a recipe and I've had this one lying in wait for a bit, so I thought I'd share it to start off the week! When it comes to functions with both my own family and my in-laws, this has kinda become "my salad." The one that I bring kinda by default :) We all love it and I know you will too! 


I think I started making this salad just after Stephen and I got married- about the time I started wanting to prove I could manage to bring something decent to a potluck- ha!


This recipe calls for Italian seasoning- not like the kind you'd make dressing from, but the kind that comes in a shaker bottle. Bacon, olives, cucumbers and a zingy sauce with a couple other peppy seasonings makes it yummy, yummy! This seems to go great with chicken, burgers, shrimp or steaks from the grill- that's why I figured I'd call it the perfect potluck salad- you won't have to stress to much if it's gonna go with whatever else is being served :)

You can right click on the image below to print your own 4x6 card :)

Enjoy!


Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...