Friday, October 31, 2008

Six Quirks

I was tagged by Trish to list six quirks and then pass on to six more people. Unfortunately, I don’t have enough blogging friends and family to tag that many, so I'll have to email this too…

1) I hate wearing socks! I’ll wear sandals until I absolutely can’t anymore. Even at that, in the winter I take off my socks and trade for slippers or flip flops when I’m home.
2) Apparently, when I roll my eyes, I only actually roll one eye. Stephen always teases “don’t roll your eye at me.” Haven’t seen this for myself of course…
3) I always have to keep my hands occupied. I make sure I’m always holding something that I can keep busy with- a pen, piece of paper, lid, ring, something. If my hands are empty, I’ll usually cross them or touch my face with one propped up or something goofy like that.
4) I don’t like both my feet flat on the floor when I’m sitting. I need to have my ankles crossed or one foot on something higher.
5) I’m an over-reactor. When something abrupt happens, I usually scream even if it’s no big deal.
6) This sounds bad, but I confess that one of my ticks is picking my nose. Really, just cleaning my nose. :) I hate when there’s anything even close to showing out of my nostrils and always bug at my nose to make sure there isn’t! I know, yuck…

I tag... my one family member that has a blog... Lundyn :) I'll email my Mom, Monica, Tania, Cyndel and Marci.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...