Friday, November 7, 2008

If you can't beat 'em, Join 'em

That's my new motto I guess... Cooper loves anything that has anything to do with birds. He carries around and loves looking through Stephen's bird catalogs. He watches out the window all day long at the birds. He points them out while we drive. He loves being outside with Stephen doing chores and really loves to go flying with Dad. He loves putting on a glove (any glove) and wearing it around. So.... I guess I can either continue to resist or just go along for the ride. This year I've already been out flying more than usual. And, I have to admit, it's pretty fun. Let's me practice my photography if nothing else :)

He's dressed in camo so you can hardly see him! He's constantly pointing into the sky for the birds.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...