Monday, November 17, 2008

Last Day

As of last Friday, I'm a Stay-at-Home Mom again!! At least, until next May. We are so excited for a little bit of ease to the rat race of these last six months (really Stephen's just excited to have homeade bread again. :) I'm ready to be the one raising my kid again, focusing on him more than anything else. On cute little things like this...



(Sitting on the floor simply wouldn't do, he had to read the book while sitting on the toilet. Hmmm...Wonder where he learned that...) :)

He slipped on the floor and crashed into the corner where our dining room meets the living room- ouch! No doubt in our world of boys there will be more owies like this, but I think I'll still overreact and want to take it away over each one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...