Monday, November 28, 2011

What I Sent


Early in November, I happily joined in on the Holiday Handmade Gift Exchange going on over at Craftaholics Anonymous! It has been both fun and worrisome creating something for the gal I was matched with! Certainly more fun ;) Just hope she ends up liking the items I've sent!


She said she loves "all things vintage," so I stepped out of my usual to create these simple market bag style totes using thrifted vintage pillowcases. I got this idea from HERE. I also remembered this sweet Classic Raggedy Ann fabric my Mom had given me and used it to make a simple, hopefully useful, little drawstring sack.



At the last minute, I whipped up and tucked in a few of my paint chip matchbooks! I also cut a few gift tags out and sprayed them with some leftover chalkboard paint! Then I added a simple ruffle to the bottom, similar to some Linda had created and shared at Craftaholics. I added a couple pieces of chalk just to make it overly obvious (and quick)! ;)



And here it is all tucked in and ready to go! It is what it is at this point, so hopefully she won't be disappointed! Thanks for all your efforts, Linda- I love sending fun packages and creating for others, so this was a fun thing to take part in!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...