Wednesday, November 30, 2011

'O Holy Night' Printables


For the first time in my life,
I now actually have a mantle to decorate
for each holiday and season!

It was one of my favorite things about this house when we first looked at it. In thinking about how I would put it together for Christmas, I knew it would be the home of our Nativity set. I also knew I'd have room for something more and whipped up these simple silver printables with lyrics from one of my favorite Christmas songs, O Holy Night.


I happened to have these 5x7 photo placards, which were intended for post-it holders like THESE. The printables were created to be 8x10- I seemed to get requests for that size more last time- but I shrunk the ones I printed for myself to fit the holders I already had. I do think I'd prefer it a bit bigger since it'd be even more readable, but nonetheless was happy with how this turned out. There's something soft and pretty about these, which isn't the usual around here!

Something that's a bit more special than the everyday-
that's what Christmas is all about, eh? :)



These are intended to go together, but they would look fine separately too no doubt. Followers can click the images below, then right click and save for an 8x10 print!






Click to see my white tied light garland and burlap star wreath
that accompany these on my mantel too :)

Enjoy!
Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...