Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Christmas Advent Calendars

I'm thinking there is a small window in a kid's life wherein Christmas is truly magical. And this year, we are there! I've always loved Christmastime and this year am extra excited to make it special around our house. This last weekend my friend and I made advent calendars!

I really like how this one turned out! It's made out of mini matchboxs that you can buy in sets of ten at the dollar store! To see where I got this idea and get the tutorial, go here.

I thought I was going to like this one better, but confess that I think the top one is my favorite :) I'm just not quite sure this one looks finished, ya know? Anyhow, it's made out of a mini muffin pan and magnetic paper! These papers are so pretty- can you see the glitter? Inside this one I'm going to put pieces of paper with a Christmas activity Cooper can do that day. For a great list of ideas, visit here. And to see where I got the idea, click here :)
'tis the Season!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...