Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Boredom Doesn't Live Here

Ryder is now a rolling boy! It's easy to see he loves having a new way to be more free. He rolls from one side of the room to the other, mostly in the name of keeping up with his brother! As ever, it's both exciting and heartwrenching to watch him find each new step. He's also eating baby foods now and there's a part of me that wants to hesitate... can't stop the flood it seems! Wouldn't want to either... :)

There is almost certainly a justification for why it's ok that he play in the flour bucket coming out of his mouth as I took this picture! A mess indeed, but it can be cleaned up and a bit of creative fun was had :) I'm actually kinda proud of myself when I can pause, tell myself it's really no big deal and just let him carry on with childhood... Like the time the scotch tape in the dispenser was stretched from the office into the living room... :)



Propped up perfectly on Dad's belly against the back of the couch...Adorable :)



I recently saw this idea and thought Cooper might like trying a simplified version, so one slow afternoon recently, we had a ball making marshmellow men and fences and tents, etc. He quickly rounded up his Little People animals and other small toys and played with them for several days... good times in I-Love-Being-Home-ville :)



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...