Monday, March 8, 2010

Lucky People Live Here

I often see ideas that I really like but don't have all the pieces for- be it time, actual supplies, etc. But when I saw the cutie wreath above at Craftaholics Anonymous I realized I did and I went to work on a version of my own!

I started building flowers like these, but then changed my mind and decided that, although St. Patricks isn't a holiday we necessarily celebrate, I would give the Law of Attraction a little nod ;)

Now, anyone who knocks on our front door will see that "Some very LUCKY people live here!"

Something about this just makes me smile- thanks for a great idea Linda! AnRemove Formatting from selectiond thanks to my Mom that I had the stuff for this- she recently cleaned out her craft space and my sister and I were the lucky recipients of some great hand-me-downs! For the fun of it, I'm sharing at TGC, and of course, back to the source as part of Craftaholics Anonymous St. Patty's party...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...