Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Early Summer "Frosting"

It sure feels like it been forever since I've gotten to do too much creative, let alone post about it. Summer seems to be bringing out my creative juices lately and I'd thought I'd share some of the recent frosting around here. I love being able to find and try fun ideas with and for my kids.


Simple and cheap pop bottle bird feeder- Coop really liked this one and likes checking to see if birds come to it when we're outside. Get the instructions here.



Cooper said several times the other day "Mom, I'm bored." I had seen this idea and thought I could make it fit him, so I gave it a try. The idea is that Coop will pick out one stick whenever he gets bored. Some of them are activities and some are chores. Stephen loved that I used one of his falconry mugs ;) See more about this idea here.


This "bubble snake" is the coolest idea I've tried in awhile... so fun and so little kid friendly! Everything I needed was on hand and it was so fast to get going- Cooper really liked this and I have no doubt it will be an almost daily backyard activity around here! Get the instructions here and then go try it!




And if you need a yummy breakfast this weekend, try this recipe for Snickerdoodle Muffins... Stephen loved these and he wasn't the only one- they were yum!



Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...