Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day from the Buffat Family! If your day is off to the same kind of start as ours, then it's "fantastic!" Cooper was eating breakfast just a bit ago and said happily, "This is a fantastic morning!" Indeed... :) I'm excited to share some of what has made our morning and day so fun later this week!

For now, here's a few of the fun suprises Cooper and Ryder have been finding in thier mailboxes over the past couple of weeks...


 And yes, I know, I am the best paper airplane folder ever! ;)



 Fun shaving cream coloring- a neat novelty if nothing else! Shaving cream is one of my favorite entertainment tools right now. :)

Cooper and Ryder colored some homemade hearts and put them in a bag with a few almond kisses for their Dad this morning. I made this cute graphic for the topper!  He is loved :). And so are they!


Happy Valentines Day to anyone reading! (That's the last time... I promise ;)
Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...