Sunday, December 1, 2013

Wood Creations of Idaho Falls Christmas Sneak Peak



Let the Christmas decorating and crafting begin! Or rather, get into full swing... since it's pretty much too hard to totally wait until after Thanksgiving and we've actually already started ;) Today I'm sharing some of the fun Christmas kits on the shelves at Wood Creations of Idaho Falls. Not giving one away just yet... and I'll tell why in a sec... (you won't be disappointed) ;)

These two kits above were some of my very favorites- isn't that rusty bell neat?!




I really like the mix of religious and festive kits- this Behold is beautiful! 




This hanging Santa below is the kit my sister and I chose to craft at my parent's over Thanksgiving weekend- I know the boys will love him! I love crafting with my Mom and sisters- wish it happened even more! I'll have to share my own finished version later :)



Isn't that Grinch so fun too?! I personally was drawn to that big number 25... Just liked the simplicity and uniqueness of it :) I pictured out advent calendars beside it.


So much so  that I chose it to be the kit I get to giveaway this month! But... you'll have to check back tomorrow to get it. And this month, you won't just win the kit- you'll win this completed piece! No worrying about completing it at all. Ever wish you could just buy the display sometimes? This is like actually getting to! And lots of other goodies. LOTS. :) I've been excited and I know you will be too... at least I really hope so.

Happy December all! See you again tomorrow!

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...