Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's A...



... Boy! Today we had our ultrasound to tell us what we're having and found out we will be blessed with another little boy. It will be so fun to see him and Cooper be friends and to have another mama's boy to love. I remember when we found out it was a boy with Cooper, my Grandma Karen told me that "Boys are close with thier moms" and so far I've found that is true- I couldn't love it more. :) The ultrasound was also able to tell us that all of the measurements are right on track, everything physically looks great, 3 parts to the cord and 4 chambers to the heart. That reassurance is what matters most for sure. At any rate, it remains a Boy's Life in the Buffat Family!


The top pic is a profile shot, the middle a 4D of his head (eyes, nose) and the bottom him with his arm over his eyes. 4D ultrasound is amazing- it always takes my breath away!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...