Friday, October 21, 2011

"Seduced by the Coolness"


Awhile back my sister told me I should check out Phineas and Ferb on Netflix... and man, were we missing out before! I love cuddling around the computer and watching it with the boys now! Super cool for kids and adults!

Anyhow.... in one episode, Candace (the sister) is sick and her friend Stacey,  is supposed to be hanging out with her while Mom is gone. Candace tries to convince her to bust her brothers while she can't, but Stacey keeps getting "seduced by the coolness" of  the sweet mini golf course they've built for the day!

Don't you love that phrase, "seduced by the coolness"?!?
Such is my life oftentimes!
Anyhow...


My point in using the phrase in this post is to mention that the Buffat family is moving!
Yes, already....
We've been "seduced by the coolness" you might say of a better place.
Or maybe the un-coolness of where we are now!

Really, we're just wanting to get closer to Stephen's job, so we're off to Idaho Falls!
So, if I'm a bit infrequent on here for the next little while, that's why...
I'm off being "seduced by the coolness"...
which I'm sure I won't think that way while I'm packing and unpacking! So it goes...


PS. Wouldn't this Phineas costume be the funniest thing for Halloween!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...