Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sometimes I'm Pretty Cool


I'm certainly not the Mom who's kids can't really play for the sake of keep things in pristine order,
but on occasion, I just toss my hands in the air and let go of the last strand of "No" I might've had...



 ...like when I let the boys all find white shirts,
pour food coloring into their spray bottles
and have a water fight :)


They couldn't have loved this more! It was totally fun even just to watch- they were having a blast trying to get other soaked with the color. I put plain water in little Ryder's bottle and he jumped in from the sidelines a bit. In the end, the shirts just kinda ended up gray- next time we'll use watered down fabric paint or fabric dye instead. :)






They were dripping with color- check Cooper's eyebrows! It came off no sweat in the bath right after.
I love this picture of these three below...  :)


 In the process of all the color works, they added food coloring to a few water balloons and froze them overnight- they played a game like hand hockey with them the next morning and tossed plain ice cubes across the tramp to each other. :)





And, yes, it's true, I am now completely out of food coloring...
oh well, this is probably the only good use for the nasty stuff anyway! :)

Fun colorful times :)

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...