Thursday, October 10, 2013

Simple Days in the Life



Our everyday lives are relatively simple it seems like.
I feel like I have plenty to be doing all the time, but I don't feel like there's a lot to report
about our life lately either somehow...

Went out to Mom and Dad's for Conference weekend- that place rejuvenates me.
It's so beautiful right now with the colors changing.



Good fun at Cooper's Elementary Fall Fair recently. I loved this homemade swing ride that was in one of the rooms- stuff like this makes my heart grateful for rural life :) Stephen and I were running the goldfish toss room, so we gave the boys each just enough tickets to go to one game at a time, made them stay together, and they ventured around on their own and kept coming back in-between. They loved the independence! I went around with them a bit toward the end when we were out of fish :) Cooper asked the face paint ladies if they could "make it look like his head just burst into flames!"


The boys and I are frothing at the bit for Skylanders Swap Force to finally come out this weekend! We went to Toys R' Us to try out the demo they have and Ryder could've played at it for hours.This game really will be cool we think :) I know, I know... I'm a nerd. Have been spending lots of time making the boys' Skylanders Halloween costumes lately too- can't wait to share more about them!


When I'm not helping to fashion cardboard box rockets, that is :) 
#boysrule

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...