Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thinking Thankfully with #myfavoritebloggers

Pin It!  

Time again to join #myfavoritebloggers to bring you a fun collection of themed ideas!
This month we chose the theme "Thankful."


I'm sure enjoying this time of year already- I've been neck deep in costume making, am working on several Thanksgiving type of projects too, and already looking forward to Christmas- I love the magicness of the holidays! No doubt this collection will get you thinking along the lines of Thanksgiving already too! (At least it's not getting passed up for Christmas entirely, right?!)



For my contribution this month, I've resurrected a favorite post- of my popular Thanksgiving printable. What do you when it comes to decorating after Halloween and before Christmas? I wanted something I could acknowledge the Thanksgiving holiday better with and searched a quote I could create a printable with. I loved this one from President Monson...

 


Several sizes are available for this printable :) If you right click and save these images within the post, you'll have a 5x7 print. If you click the link below to download from my 4shared account, you'll have a 12x18 wall hanging- Costco Photo Center prints this larger size for just $3.



 If you'd prefer an 8x10 size print,
 click on this image below, then right click and save,
and you can print your 8x10 right at home :)


Enjoy and be sure to check out the rest of the Thankful projects from #myfavoritebloggers:

Pin It!  

Marilyn's Thanks Dinner Rolls


Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...