Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Inspiring Creativity Link Party


 photo InspiringCreativitybutton2_zps8bbbd966.jpg

Time for another link up with Twin Dragonfly Designs! This last week I've honestly just been soaking up our unusual Spring-like weather around here :) Heather has sure shared some amazing projects you won't want to miss though :) 

And for my feature from the link up last week... 

...these fun Lego Party Bags from Pam's Party and Practical Tips. We loved The Lego Movie- I couldn't resist! 



I also loved these Dancing Ribbon Rings from The Ribbon Retreat! I know that even my boys could be entertained for a fair while with these and they looked super simple to make- just my style :)


Looking forward to seeing other ideas shared this week again!

A few guidelines...
1. Link to a specific blog post {not your blog home page}.
2. Please grab our button and post it somewhere on your blog {thanks for sharing the love}.
3. Be sure to visit at least two other links and leave a comment {we all love comments}.

If you are new to Link Parties and have any questions, let us know ~ we would love to help out!


Inspiring Creativity


   
Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...