Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Inspiring Creativity... A Little Something New


I gotta confess, this post today makes me a bit nervous...
and a bit excited.


For a long time now I've been admiring the talents of Heather over at Twin Dragonfly Designs. She's a fellow creative boy mama and has become a great blogging friend. She was looking for a partner to host a weekly link party with and I decided to jump! I really like the idea of featuring more of YOU here at Capital B :)

I plan on sharing anything that catches my eye and inspires... maybe your kid did the craziest thing this week and you blogged about it and I seriously laughed. Or maybe you had a cool experience doing a random act of kindness and shared it with us. Or maybe you saw something on Pinterest and rocked it yourself and just had to link up! I've been hopeful that this will be a good step for the blog- something that all of you visiting will be happy about seeing here- I sure hope it is :)

Inspiring Creativity



So... our new party will be up on BOTH of our blogs starting Wednesday nights and running all day Thursday. You know the drill, but just in case not: 

1. Link to a specific blog post {not your blog home page}.
2. Please grab our button and post it somewhere on your blog {thanks for sharing the love}.
3. Be sure to visit at least two other links and leave a comment {we all love comments}.

If you are new to Link Parties and have any questions let us know ~ we would love to help out! I remember all too well that nervous feeling of joining a link party for the first several times :)


An InLinkz Link-up

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...