Thursday, April 17, 2014

Upcycled, No-Sew Kids Fun and More

Pin It!
I love upcycling projects- taking something that might have otherwise been garbage and make it new, or using something in a way that's not really what it was originally intended for. My boys do a lot of upcycling on their own- they take containers and tape and a whole new piece of art is formed- ha! :)

This month a few of my blogger friends and I are each sharing upcycled projects:

Crochet Rug from T-shirts from One Dog Woof
Rustic Mason Jar Vase from Suburble
Wipes Container to Craft Storage from It Happens in a Blink
Fabric Crochet Coaster Pattern from Petals to Picots
Upcycled Newspaper Beads from Do Small Things with Love
DIY Silverware Kitchen Clock from The Benson Street

For my contribution, I turned to the simple No-Sew Kids Quivers that I originally shared at The Ribbon Retreat last fall...



Any guesses what these are actually made from- what's hiding under that cute fabric?? It would've otherwise been garbage!

Pin It!
Rather than re-post the full tutorial, click HERE to see how easy it is to make these! They've been really fun around our house- perfect for girls and boys :)
Check out the other fun upcycled projects above too- enjoy!
Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...