Friday, December 2, 2011

Dear Santa,



Dear Santa,

     I'm excited for my pet to come on Christmas! I like rats, snakes, lizards, water dragons, leopard geckos, pythons, fish, frogs, and lots of kinds of animals, and scorpions. Would you please bring me a pet I could enjoy? Like a worm, bunny, mouse, lizard, a snake, a rat and that's the animals I like.

     I've been good and hopefully I've been good enough! I've been good with my brother all day so I should deserve something. I also enjoy tape, drawing, paper and making projects.

     I'm grateful for all your hard work. I like the business you've done for us. Be safe and do not fall off with your reindeers flying up in the air!

Merry Christmas,
Love,
Cooper Buffat





Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...