Saturday, December 17, 2011

Liebster Award



Recently, I was extended the Liebster Blog award
from the thoughtful and talented Judy from Visual Interest!

Judy's descriptions were great, but I did wonder about the origin of  the award,
so I searched and found this:

What does Liebster Blog mean? The origin of this award is obscure, but it's probably German as the word "Liebster" translates into "dearest". The award is given to blogs that have less than 200 followers and deserve more recognition and encouragement.There are some guidelines that have to be followed while giving or receiving the Award.
The rules for receiving the award:
  1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
  2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
  3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
  4. Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favorite bloggers and keep it going!

I'm thinkin' Stephen will get a kick out of the German translation- that's where he served his mission!

I had no problem choosing five blogs to extend the award to from here...

I actually only just found this blog that began last summer.
Megan and her hubby have some great printables and a style that just draws me in.
I was inspired by them for my neighbor gift tags that I'll post about soon!

Simply cute ideas! I'm actually in the process of making a version of
her great lap desks for my niece and both my boys right now!

First connected with Emilee through whoopdwhoop and am glad that
winter is finally here so I can wear the adorable ear warmer headband I got from her!

I found this blog through Pinterest (imagine that!)
and can hardly wait to make their sweet jet packs for Coop and Ry!

I really enjoy Kate's genuine tone in her posts- her blog feels comfortable and real to me :)
I love how she recently turned her kids' art into an ornament!


Alrighty... hope you all will know that your blogging is enjoyed and share from here also!
Thanks again Judy!
Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...